I am a passionate 3d artist who specializes in modeling/texturing and sculpting..
8 years ago (as of 08/24/2008) I decided to ditch my corporate job and find myself a career in the arts. My initial estimate was, "it will only take six months!". Yeah right...
My interests lie in modeling & texturing & I am proficient/have extensive knowledge in: Mari, Substance Painter, Zbrush, Maya, 3ds Max, Mudbox, and Photoshop.
• Skilled modeler, comfortable with all types of assets including characters, props, and sets.
• Efficient use of UV space
• Proficient in establishing realistic shaders
• Keen eye for froms, detail and color
• Skilled in Maya,Zbush, Mari, Substance Tools and Photoshop
• Can adapt easily to new workflows
• Works well in a deadline driven environment
Modeling/Texturing/Surfacing - Zoic Studios 07/2016- current
• Responsible for modeling and texturing sets and props
• Software used: Maya, Zbrush, Mari, and Photoshop
Modeling/Texturing/Surfacing - Cinematics Artist, EA 08/2015- 07/2016
• Responsible for texturing and look dev for props and set elements.
• AAA Game: FIFA 2017
• Software used: Maya, Substance Painter, and Photoshop
Texturing/Surfacing Artist, Nitrogen Studios 02/2015-08/2015
• Responsible for texturing and shader setup for props, and sets.
• Feature film work: Sausage Party
• Software used: Mari, Maya, Renderman, and Photoshop
Texturing/Surfacing Artist, Rainmaker Entertainment 07/2013-02/2015
• Responsible for texturing and shader setup for characters, props, and sets.
• Feature film work: Ratchet and Clank, and Sly Cooper Trailer
• DVD work: Open Season 4, and Barbie Princess of Power
• Software used: Maya, Renderman, Mudbox, Zbrush, and Photoshop
Modeling/Texturing Artist, Nerdcorps
• Responsible for modeling, texturing, and rigging of characters, creatures, and sets.
• Productions: Slugterra and Kate and Mim Mim
• Deliver low rez assets on tight deadlines and budgets
• Work cooperatively within a small team, primarily self-directed
3D Generalist, C4 Studios
• Responsible for modeling, texturing, and rigging of characters, creatures, and props.
Education and Credentials
BA, Political Science and Philosophy – University of Toronto, 2002-2006
Character Animation Certificate – Puppets Animation School, Toronto, 2000
3D Animation Diploma – The International Academy of Design, Toronto, 1999-2000
Toronto School of Art – Art Fundamentals, 1998-1999
Ontario College of Art and Design – Art Foundations, 1998