Proxy model: Marketing Arts Group
Complete remodel and SubD: me in Maya
The texturing and look dev was done using Substance Painter, Mari, and Photoshop.
I was responsible for a main character Bentley (the turtle). In addition, I worked on a wide range of set elements and props. We used Maya, Renderman, Zbrush, Photoshop, and Mudbox.
I was responsible for one main character, and a number of the background characters. I also worked on props, and set elements.
For this project we used Maya, Renderman, Photoshop, Zbrush, and Mudbox.
This R-rated animated feature is being released this summer. I was on the texturing and lookdev team. I worked on background characters, set elements, and props.
Warning: the trailer contains adult language.
In this trailer, I primarily worked on props, background characters, and set elements. For example, the plants, flowers, and the displays in the grocery store.
I am spending a great deal of time these days working on my 2D skills. This was a huge effort but was very satisfying in the end. Originals are on the left.